What to Expect for the 2021 Tax Season
We will be scheduling appointments for just one day per week. Per Washington State COVID guidelines:
- All visitors will be required to wear masks.
- We will wipe down desk, chairs, pens, etc. between appointments
- Our common area countertops, chairs/work spaces, and door handles will be cleaned throughout the day.
Below are the options for delivering your tax documents to our office.
- Drop off in Drop Box C at the front of our building
- Scan and Upload via the “Send Us Files” tab
- Contact us for a remote computer session
- Drop off at front desk receptionist
Please note: Included with the organizer packets (mailed out the 2nd week of January) was a pre-addressed envelope you can use to physically drop off or mail your information to us.
Call us at (509) 926-2126
We’re glad you’re here,
At Levno & Co. we value transparency, and work with our clients to ensure nothing comes as a surprise. We want to provide business owners and individuals with the information needed to make the big decisions. We work with both simple and complex tax returns, payroll set up, IRS Tax Collections and more. Levno & Co.’s goal is to help you make the best decision for you.
Contact Levno & Company today: (509) 926-2126